How to configure and book our Cannondale, Scott and Pinarello bikes with optional delivery at location ?
- After you have choosen the type of bike you would like to rent we will ask you to indicate the size; for your convenience we have added a size guide and geometry information under the additional bike pictures.
- Then tell us what saddle type you need (male or female) and choose the type of pedals you ride.
- Although pedals are available in various types experience tells us that you will ride better with your own pedals, therefor if possible bring them yourself. We will mount them for you.
- Please indicate if you want to recieve a “quote” for delivery at location.
- Once you are through these basic menu choices proceed to choosing the dates. The system will inmediately inform you on availability and reflect discounts for longer rentals.
- For every 2nd, 3rd etc bike repeat above procedure the system will accumulate all your orders (you can easily adjust them upon check out).
- Once your done configuring your rental bike(s) proceed to check out, if necesarry here you can leave us an additional message on your order form. If you asked for a quote for delivery on location you may mark the box “Deliver to a different address” and leave us the address where you want your bike to be delivered.
As a reminder: all of our bikes come with two bidon cages, a basic repair set, and if needed (recommended) a helmet.